- Cambodia is in the continent Asia.
- The Capital City of Cambodia is Phonom Penh.
- Cambodia is in the East and the Northern hemisphere.
- The population of Cambodia is 16.1 million.
- The national language of Cambodia is Khmer.
- The currency of Cambodia is called the Cambodian riel.
- Here is an example of a connection between Cambodia and Australia:When the dictator Pol Pot ordered mass killings of his citizens. Lots of people fled to Australia to seek refuge and safety then the Australian Government welcomed them to Australia as refugees.
- An interesting fact about Cambodia is that its flag is the only one in the world to feature a building.
- The bordering countries of Cambodia are: Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam.